Cyber-attacks happen 24/7 and have become more advanced, more automated. Hackers socialize and adapt faster than most security teams. But the pendulum is swinging back. Learn how Predictive Mobile Threat Defense modernizes traditional mobile security solutions by making them more proactive and predictive.
Traditional mobile security solutions, for the most part, already offer more than adequate muscle and do a great job of enforcing very granular policies on non-compliant devices. Instead of adding more muscle to their mobile security, CIOs and CISOs may want to consider how to increase their mobile security’s brainpower: modern mobile security can do more than simply react to threats—it can leverage active mobile threat intelligence to become highly proactive and, for instance, detect when a device goes out of compliance. With traditional mobile security, policies are blind to when devices become non-compliant, limiting visibility to the physical threats to devices.
What Mobile Security Can Do with More Brainpower
In a new whitepaper from Skycure, we explain how to transform your mobile security solutions with a powerful new solution to stay ahead of attackers anywhere in the world. Predictive Mobile Threat Defense allows traditional mobile security tools to leverage real-time mobile threat intelligence, predictive insights, social intelligence, machine learning and proactive defense to stay ahead of next-generation cyber-attacks. Ultimately, enterprises need Mobile Threat Defense to stop attacks before they can penetrate an enterprise’s sensitive information. Most security solutions today offer malware scanners that come into the picture only after an infection has already infiltrated an enterprise.
Essentially, the whitepaper explains essential elements of Predictive Mobile Threat Defense that allow it to non-disruptively modernize traditional enterprise mobile security. Those elements include:
- Real-Time Mobile Threat Intelligence: For the first time (for most IT departments), IT risk and security professionals can actually see risk scores and active threats for every managed and BYO device throughout an organization. In addition to physical threats that a device is exposed to, risk scores are calculated around three key areas of enterprise mobility: malware, vulnerabilities (i.e., OS and app vulnerabilities) and network attacks. View the “Four Horsemen of Mobile Security” webinar to learn more.
- Active Honeypot and Anomaly Analysis: Traveling with devices like a guardian angel, the Skycure app conducts anomaly analysis across the four key mobile attack vectors by leveraging a patent-pending Skycure Active Honeypot solution. Detected anomalies can trigger automated remediation and policy enforcement (e.g., quarantining a device, stopping access to sensitive information, etc.).
- Crowd Wisdom and Machine Learning: Hackers socialize. So should defenders. Skycure extracts real-time insights via the largest mobile security communities, Skycure’s own research labs and machine learning to offer proactive protection.
- Predictive Intelligence and Proactive Threat Defense: Thanks to Skycure’s Active Honeypot, crowd wisdom engine, machine learning, location-based threat intelligence and other mobile threat intelligence sources, Skycure analytics can leverage the most useful active mobile threat data in the world to provide critical insights. With Skycure, it becomes possible to modernize mobile security with advanced strategies such as Risk-Based Mobile Security (view this webinar to learn more).
- Non-Invasive User Experience: Modern mobile security does not interrupt productivity and/or compromise user privacy to defend and remediate attacks, which happen constantly in today’s cyber world. Skycure provides a minimal footprint on devices and allows for continuity during attacks and remediation.