MobileIron Customers Can Now Leverage Advanced Mobile Threat Defense Technology to Detect and Prevent Mobile Exploits
PALO ALTO, CA–(Marketwired – May 19, 2015) – Skycure, the leader in mobile threat defense (MTD), today announced integration with enterprise mobility management (EMM) leader MobileIron (NASDAQ: MOBL). MobileIron customers can now combine the policy enforcement of EMM with Skycure’s predictive analysis and proactive detection of mobile threats for a comprehensive Enterprise Mobile Defense solution.
Hackers are finding new ways to steal data and infiltrate corporate networks daily, with mobile devices rapidly becoming the easiest way for hackers to attack. Skycure provides unparalleled visibility and active threat protection across the mobile fleet so companies can seamlessly identify and remediate mobile threats, vulnerabilities and attacks on all levels — physical, network, malware, and application.
“The mobile threat landscape is constantly evolving and companies need a layered approach to defense,” said John Spencer, vice president of Ecosystem, MobileIron. “By adding Skycure’s threat detection and prevention to their mobile management, our customers get MobileIron’s policy enforcement coupled with Skycure’s Mobile Threat Defense platform for a comprehensive, multi-layered solution.”
Skycure Mobile Threat Defense secures both BYOD and corporate-owned devices. Skycure protects organizations from attacks originating from both internal and external adversaries, all without changing the mobile user experience, compromising user privacy, or adding extra burden to IT. Skycure’s Threat Intelligence Platform condenses millions of data points gained via crowd wisdom to detect known and unknown threats in real-time. The platform then calculates a risk score so that IT can quickly discern the state of the overall system and the risk to each device. Admins can see which users or groups are most at risk and adjust policy appropriately
Skycure for MobileIron allows customers to:
- Stop mobile attacks before they make it to the enterprise.
- Proactively detect and prevent against network-based attacks, malware and vulnerability exploits on mobile via automated detection and remediation.
- Enforce existing BYOD, security and compliance policies based on actively detected threats, which are sent directly to MobileIron for remediation.
- Ease deployment by synchronizing devices in the deployment stage, providing comprehensive status information and helping to automate the solution deployment.
- Leverage Single Sign-On (SSO) to enhance existing deployment without additional administrative burden.
- Analyze both malicious and legitimate behavior on network, application and device-level risks to get a 360-degree view of all incidents, whether or not they affect their networks or devices.
- Leverage risk-based mobile management to detect and protect against corporate espionage by focusing on higher risk devices.
“Mobile devices today are being threatened on a daily basis, and most customers lack visibility into those threats,” said Adi Sharabani, CEO of Skycure. “With this integration customers can leverage Skycure’s mobile threat defense capabilities and use MobileIron for enforcement to mitigate any threat found. Enterprises can now enforce dynamic policies addressing the changing nature of threats in the mobile era.”Skycure for MobileIron is available now. For more details on Skycure and the integration with MobileIron, attend the upcoming webinar on June 4th at 10:00 a.m. PT. Sign up here: http://hubs.ly/y0Pg7h0
Skycure is a mobile threat defense company that detects and prevents cyber attacks without compromising the user’s privacy or mobile experience. Skycure’s predictive technology leverages massive crowd knowledge to proactively identify threats and secure mobile devices. Skycure’s founders, Adi Sharabani and Yair Amit, have identified some of the most-discussed mobile device vulnerabilities of the past few years. The company has offices in Silicon Valley, Tel Aviv, and Ottawa, and is backed by Pitango Venture Capital, Shasta Ventures, New York Life, Mike Weider, Peter McKay, and other strategic investors.