Global IT leaders have recognized the need to consolidate their management of smartphones and tablets through enterprise mobility management solutions. While this approach has been great for contextual insights, compliance, and mobile policy enforcement, these solutions are not able to actively detect attacks, threats, intrusions or malware.
As mobile devices have become the easiest frontier for hackers to steal sensitive corporate information, adding mobile threat defense (MTD) to your EMM is becoming an essential part of any comprehensive mobile strategy. This seamless integration empowers you to deploy a complete risk-based mobile security strategy.
Among the many benefits of integrating Skycure with MaaS360:
- Multi-layered architecture to simultaneously protect against every mobile threat vector from the ground up
- Public app which complies with OS vendor’s policies (and uses only approved public APIs)
- Multiple protection mechanisms built into the mobile app to predict, identify and actively protect against a wide variety of immediate threats
- Using the global population of mobile devices as sensors to feed its crowd-sourced threat intelligence database, Skycure is uniquely able to predict and anticipate zero-day mobile threats, notify users and protect devices before anything bad can happen
- Upon flagging a device as high risk, Skycure informs MaaS360 that a device is non-compliant so that mobile policies will be enforced on that device, such as blocking access to corporate email or sensitive information.